Maximum number of 1wire temp sensors

I have 3 strings of 1wire temp sensors (DS18B20) where each string has 9 sensors on it. If I plug one string into my Arduino, I can read everything fine. I can even splice two strings together and everything is fine. But when I tie all 3 together my sketch says zero devices found. Is there a limit to the number of devices the library supports? I've tried each string by itself and it's fine.
Here's my sketch

#include <OneWire.h>
#include <DallasTemperature.h>  
#define ONE_WIRE_BUS 2
OneWire oneWire(ONE_WIRE_BUS);
DallasTemperature sensors(&oneWire);

void setup(void) {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial.println("Dallas Temperature IC Control Library Demo");
  sensors.begin(); 
}

void loop(void) { 
  int deviceCount;

sensors.requestTemperatures(); // Send the command to get temperatures

deviceCount = sensors.getDeviceCount();
  Serial.print("Found ");
  Serial.print(deviceCount);
  Serial.println(" devices");

for (int i=0; i < deviceCount; i++)
  {
    Serial.print("Temperature for Device ");
    Serial.print(i);
    Serial.print(" is: ");
    Serial.print(sensors.getTempFByIndex(i)); 
    Serial.println();
  }
  Serial.println();  
  delay(2000);
  }

If you are using just a USB cable rather than a wall-wart, your problem may simply be one of inadequate power.

can you make a drawing of the topology?

more cable means that you might need other values for your pull up/down resistors to get a nice square wave signal...

There are 5 strands, one of them is a T shape. There is a 1wire every 16 inches. There's 60 sensors all together. I'm powering it with +5 volts and ground from the Arduino Mega 2560. I'm not using parasite power. I have a 4.7k resistor between data and +5v. Every strand works fine if it's the only one connected to the Arduino. Iif I connect the 9 device strand and 10 device strand together, it works, as does the 9 + 9 device strands. But when I try to connect the 15 or 17 device strands to any other strand, it reads zero devices found. That's why I suspect I'm exceeding some maximum.

Here's the topology: