Current

Im not understanding something in the current.

Ohms Law says that I = V/R
so if i dont have a resistor which means 0 ohm
how much current will i get?

For the record i just started with the arduino starter kit.
If i dont have a resistance and used a 5V how will i know the current? Since i dont have an OHM count

Hi wydtron.

Please be patient and do not start multiple threads with the same subject.
That's called double posting and it is considered rude and being impatient.

If you are not using a resistor, then you are not reducing current.
All current that is available will go through your part/circuit/whatever.
It might destroy whatever you connected to the source.

But no resistance doesn't exist (in practice, superconduction isn't available to us mortals).
Whatever you connect to the source has its own resistance.
That will limit the current, but it might not do that before it is totally destroyed.
Some parts will be destroyed without anything visible to it, some will pop and/or smoke, and others will create a nice spectacle.

Take a car battery for example. Drop a spanner across its terminals and you get a very high current that generates high temperature and melts the spanner. There is however a very low resistance in the circuit. The spanner has a resistance and the internal chemistry has resistance.

Ohms law is a theoretical law. In practice you cannot get the absolute boundary conditions. IE, zero ohm, infinite voltage etc.

Every practical circuit, has R in the form of wires and PCB tracks.

Weedpharma

I don't understand what you want. If you have 5v with no R across it, the current is zero. If you are wanting to know how much current is drawn from a 5v supply by an Arduino when connected together, some one else may know.

You question does not make much sense.

Weedpharma

The only thing with zero resistance is a superconductor. Most things (other than metal) have infinite
resistance - they are insulators. Plug infinity into your equation, not zero.