RFInspireD Weather Station

Hello, my name is Brandon Gilligan. I work for the website RFInspireD, which is a data collection database. Commonly used for RFID or barcodes, It can be used for lot's of different data collection including the weather. I did this project to show off what our website is capable of and I plan on having more projects to write about here soon. This was my first Arduino project and I had a blast with it. Really easy to set up and figure out, and you get quick results making it a really good project for beginners or weather enthusiasts. For the project I used SparkFun shields, sensors, and their own RedBoard. The RedBoard can be compared to an Arduino Uno and is programmed the same way. I would love some feedback or comments on my project. I am always looking to improve! You can read my full article at the home page of our website which I will provide a link for below. Thanks everyone!

Link:
www.rfinspired.com

I was unable to get your point. I guess you enjoy your life, good on you then. But why did you post here? What is your question?

akouz:
I was unable to get your point. I guess you enjoy your life, good on you then. But why did you post here? What is your question?

Op's point was an advertisement. He is in the proper forum space.

Normally, we accept these posts in the interest of the greater user community.

Ray

My apologies I didn't mean to post in the incorrect space if that is indeed what has happened. However, I am not trying to advertise simply get my work out there. I happen to do these projects under my internship. Thanks for checking it out though! I genuinely appreciate it.