[CERRADO] CAN BUS y Mychron4

Hi Jorge,

I've slowly made progress although still much work to do. I have been able to use 1## message ids to partially imitate an ebox, and have been able to successfully send temperatures to the M4 unit.
I have not been able to get the RPM to display, also I cannot get speed to display although the M4 does recognise that the speed sensor is moving because the M4 changes to moving mode.

I think that the problems listed above might be related to my failure thus far to get the M4 to recognise or register the ebox properly, which will activate the ebox options in the M4 menus. I will try a few more things tonight based on your advice to "indicate extended IDs correctly".

Note the extended IDs for the Smartycam/GPS/ebox/Lambda that you have listed on your website are actually the unique serial numbers for the peripherals, so maybe a good idea for you to remove them?

So, unfortunately not much new information for you, but I will keep working.

Thanks,
Anthony

Hola Jorge,

He hecho poco a poco el progreso, aunque aún queda mucho trabajo por hacer. He sido capaz de usar 1 # # Message ids imitar parcialmente un ebox, y he sido capaz de enviar correctamente la temperatura a la unidad M4.
No he sido capaz de conseguir la RPM para mostrar, también no puedo conseguir la velocidad para mostrar aunque la M4 reconoce que el sensor de velocidad se está moviendo porque la M4 cambia al modo de moverse.

Creo que los problemas enumerados anteriormente pueden estar relacionados con mi fracaso hasta el momento de obtener la M4 reconocer o registrar el ebox correctamente, lo que activará las opciones ebox en los menús M4. Voy a tratar un poco más las cosas de esta noche en base a su consejo de "indicar extendida IDs correctamente".

Tenga en cuenta las identificaciones extendidas para el SmartyCam/GPS/ebox/Lambda que usted ha enumerado en su sitio web son en realidad los números de serie únicos para los periféricos, así que tal vez es una buena idea para que usted los elimine?

Así que, por desgracia, no mucha información nueva para usted, pero voy a seguir trabajando.

Gracias,
Antonio