Looking for someone in the Austin TX area that is good with UNO programming

I have a project I want to get working. Simple hardware just an Arduino UNO pulling from digital and analog sources to play various wav audio files from a shield board based on the range of the inputs.

This is going in a car, will read multiple analog and digital signals and if they fall out of a specified range it will tell the wave shield to play a wav audio file that corresponds to that input. (think KIT meets modern day fighter jet) I need someone that can program that, and also teach me along the way.

So for example an oil pressure sensor sends a 0-5 volt output depending on the pressure. If that voltage range goes outside specified range it might tell the wave shield to play audio file #2, which might be a voice saying "oil pressure low"

Hi!
Austin area only?

If that voltage range goes outside specified range it might tell the wave shield to play audio file #2, which might be a voice saying "oil pressure low"

Or it might be a Scottish Highland Fling?

Why the proximity requirements? I can write code without you looking over my shoulder. I can then explain it in excruciating detail via e-mail.

Hi Anthony,

Is this the same project you have me looking at off forum ??

Cheers Pete.