ArduDelta - delta Robot implementation

Yey... feedback. :smiley:

So.. one at a time:

@lusian - thanks - this link should be beter.

@Knightrous - Thank you!
Welcome to the forum i guess. :slight_smile: And yes, i will make the code public, i think
that is the essence of the Arduino. Fell free to ask if something seems weird.

@marcuschan - Thank you!
And yes, future development is planned. :smiley: The pen was mounted just to visually show what it can do.

@tinkermonkey - Thank you!
The code is posted now.

@focalist - Thank you!
Of course i know that project, at first i was simply amazed because i thought that the marker was hanging
in the air with a magnetic field. Congratulations. After i've looked closer (and listen your comments) i've
figured out what's the deal. Very nice, and very precise. And a very nice name too :smiley:
To the chase now:

1. "How are you compensating for the difference in distances radially (in that a movement toward the center is "smaller" than a movement further away)?"
    This i don't understand. If you can explain further please, i will be happy to reply.

2. It's so nice that your system is in a plane (like xyz plane, sorry for the english) so you only have x and y to mess with.
    That simplifies the process. I was thinking about stretching of the wire, but you said that you use fishing line, so most
    probably that isn't a problem.

3. Yes, mine is faster, but with some costs. I can actually decrease the speed, and that makes it more accurate, but..
    i have a new problem: servo jitter. And that makes the drawing very not cool. The current speed is a compromise
    between speed and accuracy. For the future i have in plan a dedicated servo-controller.

4. Bouncy'ness :stuck_out_tongue: . I was thinking. What about my quick sketch (the second attachment)?

5. Thank you again. I worked very hard on this.

So the code is now public.
Notes:
I admit that the code is improvable. I have changed my mind several times
during the design, and that is reflected in the code.
Special thanks needed for this code go to: mzavatsky and jarkman especially.

deltaBot.rar (12.5 KB)