GPRS/GSM Shield for Arduino

Hi all,
Today I happy to introduce our GPRS/GSM Shield to you.
![](http://www.elecrow.com/extent images/Elecrow-GPRS-GSM Shield For Arduino.png)

This Arduino compatible Shield allows you to send and receive data through the GSM Network, it is really ideal for you to harness the power of GSM network to your projects!
The Shield allows you to achieve this via any of the three methods:

1. Short Message Service
  2. Audio
  3. GPRS Service

With this shield, it will be possible for you to make much more attractive projects such as:

1. Your own Arduino phone to call your friends.
  2. SMS controlled relays. With which, it would be easy make your home smart.
  3. With a GPS Shield, a “tracker” to send location to somewhere. Such as a Trackers for the elderly
  4. Wireless monitor, send the temperature, humidity, illumination intensity and so on to your phone or a website.

We did some improvement on it like using 2-in-1 headset jack, for more please visit Elecrow - GPRS/GSM Shield For Arduino

Hello. I'm using Elecrow SIM808 GSM/GPRS Shield to send data to a web server but the libraries seem incompatible. Where can I find?

While it may exist a bit longer in some countries, keep in mind these are 2G modules (according to the Elecrow website).

I’ve been using the TinySine 3G shields (850-2100MHz) for about 18 months - no problems.
Same features.