From linear to exponential PWM output

Rob,

I have sorted out the bracket and curly thing with CTRl+T.

Techylah,

I have talked to 2 different slot race guys last wednessday evening.
If I ask which curve they like to use they can not tell as nobody knows currently what exact curves they are using on their controllers as the are no EXACT numbers to be seen :slight_smile:
Once again they say it is all about feeling and turning some knobs without fixed positions.
Every time they change lanes and cars they just start to turn the knobs to FEEL what is going to happen.

Regarding the curve drawn on paper they favored for a 75% linear line with a last 25% to be curved in the upper direction.
I think I have to start somewhere and try to get some rusty FEELINGS out of their hands and first try this curve.

One of the drivers which is competing at high level liked my suggestion for logging all data to recall after the race.
Also the option to alter by wireless Blue Tooth from a smartphone the settings of the controller while driving by an other person was highly welcomed. it is not available yet on an controller so no rulebook that can forbid it. 8)

But those two things are of a later concern.

I do run in some simple (as usual) code problems for setting same variables by push buttons and trough MENWIZ menu structure and save them to EEPROM after the last change was made the past three seconds.
Should I post it here or create a new question?

Cheers, Paco