Robot Camera  With  2.8" TFT

Another remark to the comments Alexander Kevin made at the very beginning of this thread :

Thanks for care.
You can use it with Arduino by USB interface through Mini USB or Sonsor shield shield.
You can also connect it to your computer directly by USB cable.

That's a total lie. The USB Port just supplies the 5 V Voltage. Nothing else. The data lines D+ and D- aren't even wired ! So ... no interface. And forget about your arduino. That was just talking for selling purpose.

It can do some image analyzing like blob tracking or color tracking when you use with Arduino[ch12289]Arduino sensor brick[ch12289]Robot special sensor . Smiley

Well.. i spent weeks on this issue. My conclusion : The Atmega is just not capable of doing it. Perhaps Mr.Kevin can tell us, what to do. You'll actually need a totally different concept for doing this. Some people might wonder, how the TFT works on displaying images, if the Atmega is not capable of processing it. Well the OV7670 already delivers data, which is compatible to the TFT. So the Atmega does nothing there. The microcontroller is just some kind of traffic guard, who tells every component (i.e. 3-State-Switch, some Gatters ) what to do. Biggest issue is the fact, that the clock lines ( HREF, PCLK , VREF ) are not wired to the microcontroller. Quite funny, because there where some pins left. I had to jumper wire it myself.