[MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC

I am trying to keep your suggestions a bit more tidy here:

For now, I think I will add 2 ones I think everyone agree:
-Sketch template (AlxDroidDev) it seems logical to have, and I think does not even need any option in preferences (because I am thinking on adding tabs eventually to preferences, otherwise the form will not be appropriate for small resolution screen; <800 px in height)

-Tabs-spaces option (ajk_,rhalf), but I am not sure how this needs to work yet. I am often happy as the tabs works right now.

rhalf:
hey guys, may i request to the developer of the Arduino ERW Enhanced Version to put a settings on tab spaces, i want to set my tab spaces to 4, and also can may you add a style configuration where in we can be able to set backgrounds and keyword color coding. lastly, if possible, can you put an intellisense? since it is an enhance version it would be so beatiful to have an intellisense...

by the way, i would like to say thank you, Your work is great... :slight_smile:
actually I am teaching an arduino worshop here in philippines and i have recommended your Arduino ERW Enhanced Version to my students.

Intellisense is like the thing I always wanted to have, but it is hard to add (from scratch) :frowning: and a crappy implementation can be even worse than not having. I am keeping this as a "ultimate enhancement" because basically I think it is even easier to rebuild the IDE around another editor control.

BTW, it is great to hear you guys like the enhancements. As I said time ago in another topic, I got tired to kept updated my few little enhancements for the official IDE: http://services.ried.cl/arduino/ and since most of them were not applicable directly (hacks) it was hard to get them applied to the official version just for Windows users... and it seems all the indirect suggestions related with Windows somewhat soaked to the official one lately :smiley:

rhalf:
by the way, i would like to say thank you, Your work is great... :slight_smile:
actually I am teaching an arduino worshop here in philippines and i have recommended your Arduino ERW Enhanced Version to my students.

When I first released this mod, one guy wrote to me a pm saying in these paid arduino courses, most of the time of the class was spent setting up the environment! crazy!