This section is to let us know about bugs/ideas on Arduino Project Hub

Hi!
This board is just to let us know about bugs on create.arduino.cc/projecthub, thank you for reporting any issue or for sharing any idea.

If you have questions on your project please post them on the Project Guidance section, if you instead have issues with the code post on the Programming Questions section.

Thanks a lot!

Hiii...
Can u try to develop an app for ur projects Soo we can have easy view and access to ur projects with one step login from app instead of logging in from a browser

@Vijaysai what do you mean exactly? you don't need to be logged in to see the projects...

The Arduino project hub says it will send me an email to verify my email address after I signed up an account on the hub, but no email ever appears that I can send back verification with?! What's up with that?

@carrolfe

This should have happened because you created a new user when accessing Project Hub, could you confirm that?
I just checked that flow and it works for me so maybe you have entered a wrong email address?

hello I would like to know if there is a way to make a gif image as your project cover image because I tried to do do that but it didn't work and I can see that there are a lot of projects with a gif as cover

I tried to move some stuff in my code from my smartphone but the selection of the code is impossible without a mouse/keyboard or I dont understand as it doesnt work like normal test selection on Android..

Chaos_02:
I tried to move some stuff in my code from my smartphone but the selection of the code is impossible without a mouse/keyboard or I dont understand as it doesnt work like normal test selection on Android..

Having a little difficulty understanding what you are trying to do apart from copy and paste something.
Copy what from where to where ?

AFAIK Arduino does not work on android yet but there are some third party softwares that allow some work to be done with regards to writing sketches.

Would need some specifics if you could.