Ethernet Shield Support With a Bluetooth LE Shield?

I've recently purchased a Bluetooth LE shield from Red Bear Labs (http://redbearlab.com/bleshield/) and am hoping to use it in a project I'm working on right now. The project also requires an internet connection of some sort however and the standard R3 Ethernet shield overlaps on a few digital pins and the ICSP headers.

I'm pretty green to the Arduino (not to coding or electronics though) so I turn to you; any ideas how to get ethernet support to the Arduino while still using the Bluetooth shield?

Thanks a lot for the time and help, I'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into the platform.

and the standard R3 Ethernet shield overlaps on a few digital pins and the ICSP headers.

Overlaps doesn't mean uses. The ICSP header could be a problem. I don't understand why shields that use the ICSP header don't also pass it to the top.

I understand they pass through if they're not in use, but I'm pretty sure the pins are used by both shields. Does anyone out there have any ideas on how to get Ethernet support while still using the Bluetooth board I mentioned? Thanks again guys, I'm pretty new to the platform.