Go Down

Topic: ROM-Reader for Super Nintendo / Super Famicom Game Cartridges (Read 140924 times) previous topic - next topic

theodor613

On the tsop to dip adapter board for the 29f033. I bridged all the pads to program the 29f033, but when installing do i remove all bridges, some or leave it as is?

sanni

If you just put it into a standard SHVC-1J3M-20 pcb or similar you leave all bridges on my design of the adapter pcb closed.

theodor613

sanni

I made a video about the process of putting together a translated SNES cartridge, I did not go into any details though to keep it nice and short:

theodor613

Could you do a video on how to reprogram the 29f032 after it has been installed in a cartridge? I think that would be a nice addition.

sanni

Sure thing  :)

Now to make it even nicer you could install a switch into the cartridge case that switches between connecting the wires for flashing and closing the solder bridges for playing.

theodor613

Thanks!!
Also, this is a hirom board correct? Just want to point that out in case someone views the video. But, yes, i was thinking of adding a switch to erase and program without having to constantly resolder.

sanni

Updated my N64 Controller Pak video:

And also made one regarding GB and GBA flashcarts:

Reading and writing save games:

sanni

I have a final design cart reader up for sale over at assemblergames in case someone prefers a ready made unit instead of building it themselves. Or just write me a personal message here.

Go Up