Go Down

Topic: questions in politics ,ethics and death . (Read 2330 times) previous topic - next topic

amine2

Jul 08, 2016, 05:26 am Last Edit: Jul 08, 2016, 05:34 am by amine2
1) Why does the american people care about their election even though they are relatively educated ?
isn't the US president just a Puppet or what ?

2) When the US creates things like ISIS , kills massive numbers of people and does not respect the humanity and rights of others , and the People stand still and do not stand against that in a serious and large manner with them supporting the acting mechanisms with their work and taxes and while they enjoy the wealth and power their country get's over that .. aren't they ethically responsible for that to ? and by that they then deserve a certain kind of punishment ?

3) (the following has nothing to do with the previous questions) ... what accompanies your thoughts of death ? one man once said that we are like a slave that pushes a rock up a mountain .. with the slave being the consciousness and the rock being our minds , since we tend accumulate memories and experiences and knowledge and at the moment of death all that fades in a tragic and quite ironical manner ... i mean .. i know that that knowledge would give us some extra physical joy in life and some extra Euphoria but is that actually worth it ? aren't we then slaves of the pleasure that our minds gives us from time to time ... ?

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS AN ETHICAL PROBLEM THAT I AM CONSIDERING , I AM NOT A TERRORIST . THANK YOU
it's all about the melons .

chummer1010

#include <signature.h>

amine2

you lost me
that truth is as clear and ugly as a pig's face .. i mean don't get me wrong , i love the united states , it's where all the technology is coming from (well most of the one that i care about) ,but if i would've not been the hypocrite that i am , i might've been a litter bitter ya know ? .. don't all the educated americans know that already ?

amine2

Now if you want to create hot spots with things like ISIS for you to sell weapons and fund the war . that's essentially a cruel form of slavery , but it's the only form the people cannot understand therefore they wont stand against in in large numbers , since the crowd would always believe the leader if the story is kind of believable .

you know what i suggest to the American Government ... stop the war in the middle east and just make the people slaves and get money from that aside from taking all of their wealth ... because believe it or not .. that would actually be less cruel .

ChrisTenone

Ya know, we'd rather send space probes to Jupiter than fight a bunch of assholes in a far away desert. But it takes a lot of technology to send those probes, and so we are also able to make good weapons and stuff. So when little countries mess up and put bad guys in power, they always come crying to the US - "come save us. We can't fight alone, come die in our country so we can continue with the US hating that we like to do so much." Us suckers lget all do-goody and fight everybody else's battles for them.

Only to have their kids bad mouth us on the internets.

"i suggest to the American Government ... stop the war in the middle east "

YOU stop the war in the Middle East.
Atmosphere carries combustion vapors to places where they will do good instead of harm - Mike Faraday's 'History of a Candle': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0MHZ4jb4A

Whoops ::)

amine2

Jul 08, 2016, 12:29 pm Last Edit: Jul 08, 2016, 01:10 pm by amine2
Chris , you just opened a can of worms on yourself .

first i am not from the middle east .
it appears you never read anything about the history of that hot spot , the United States controls who governs the Arab countries and the US cannot allow a real democracy to take place there either . stating the "probes" example is extremely misleading . wanna understand what that's all about ? well the pigs there cant seem to get enough with there wild consumerism and savage capitalism so the internal wealth is simply not enough and Arab Oil is simply needed , i mean who believes the "Weapons of mass destruction" crap ...
they destructed IRAQ and assigned who get's to take control in that land .

+Putin clearly stated that ISIS was developed in part by the US , consider that if you happen to be too close minded to see anything else

you might know exponentially more than me in electronics but Sir with all due respect , when it comes to this matter you sure are an ignorant . i saw all of this first hand , the devils sent by your country to trigger wars and problems between Sunna and Shia , and there role in the beginning of the Arab Spring which brought nothing but destruction ...

luckily i know a little about the technology the united states has .. i mean who are you planning to fight with that for god's sake ??!! aliens ?? , that technology can burn the whole middle east and destruct ISIS in less than a week , i mean please don't tell me that you believe that the "US intelligence" can't take care of those new age barbarians . i mean do you anything about the recruitment process for ISIS ? and that massive amount of bullshit that encounters that ?

oh and miraculously ISIS never targets ISRAEL or IRAN even though those are supposed to be the main enemies . please cut the crap and hypocrisy chris ... and please don't get me started on the crimes being done by Europe and the US in africa ...

i mean , i know it's supposed to be like this , that's how human life actually is ever since the beginning of history and it's natural . but what bothers me is the hypocritical position of the united states and Europe ...

and just for your record .. i am not even a muslim , but it's humanity that i stand with .
the post was never supposed to turn like this ... and you should remember that we are all humans , the africain , the asian , the muslim , You , Me ... we are all Equal . the life of a Syrian child is not in anyway worth less than the life of your son or mine .

what comforts me about all this , is the fact that the American superiority will soon fade away since the social structure is slowly tearing itself apart ...

dally

never really hated a one true god
but the god of the people I hated

ChrisTenone

I didn't think you were either Muslim, nor from the Middle East. I'm gonna guess European. I've got plenty of criticism of US adventurism, and plenty of first hand experience and information.

+Putin clearly stated that ISIS was developed in part by the US , consider that if you happen to be too close minded to see anything else
Well, there you have it.
Atmosphere carries combustion vapors to places where they will do good instead of harm - Mike Faraday's 'History of a Candle': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0MHZ4jb4A

Whoops ::)

Robin2

If there is a choice between explaining something as a conspiracy or a cock-up then 99% of the time it will have been a cock-up. With politicians involved that goes to 100%.

Where the conspiracies do arise is when the try to cover up the cock-up.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ballscrewbob

Pretty sure I'm gonna get flamed for this but "in for a penny, in for a pound"

So I have lots of friends in the US and they are both sides of the political divide and of varied religions.
We often agree to disagree without any real upset.

Few pet peeves about the US.

1. "World police" imposition. They often regard thier laws as the only ones valid in any argument and seek extradition for crimes committed in other countries by nationals in no way associated to the US for crimes not even recognised by the country they are trying to impose upon. That said they do sometimes offer a much needed hand to some countries but don't always seem to understand the end game. This often leaves a void that on many occasions is filled by such as ISIS (example only) or some other dictatorship.

2. World baseball that for the most part does not include the "world" and is often only based on a few limited countries. Not that I watch much just that it seems like some sort of oxymoron.  :)

3. Spelling. Yep I have most of my checking systems set for real English not a munged variation.

4. The obviously corrupt and or biased legal system that often lets those with money get away with crimes we regular people would do serious time for. You are not alone on this one buts the prevalence shows more in the US.

Don't think there is any perfect country and all have something to bring to the table if we are looking for faults or benefits. So I keep it at the "pet peeve" level and nothing more. Reserve my hatred for much larger fish who time and again show no compassion for human life or religions.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Henry_Best

Pretty sure I'm gonna get flamed for this but "in for a penny, in for a pound"
Reserve my hatred for much larger fish who time and again show no compassion for human life or religions.
Why would religions need compassion?

ballscrewbob

That's a loaded question.

Whilst some parts of some religions often try to get along with others and that's something I applaud.
There are just as many fanatical religions or parts thereof who refuse to get along peacefully even within the same religion and only have great harm in mind to anyone of another sect view or religion.

My hatred is for those who cannot see the wood for the trees in that aspect.
Does my hatred go as far as violence ? NO.
Would I like to see more compassion in there instead of of violence ? YES.
Would my hatred dissipate if religions got along more ? YES.

I have mixed beliefs in regard to religion and don't force them on anyone.
Some people don't have any beliefs and that's their prerogative too.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Grumpy_Mike

those who argue that the US is crap, is most likely jealous of those of us who live here.
That is a common delusion held by citizens of the US. You just can not believe how untrue that is.

pYro_65

Jul 09, 2016, 09:03 am Last Edit: Jul 09, 2016, 09:06 am by pYro_65
That is a common delusion held by citizens of the US. You just can not believe how untrue that is.
lol, so true.

Laughed my ass off when I saw this:
Forum Mod anyone?
https://arduino.land/Moduino/

Robin2

Like everywhere else the USA has its good points and its bad points. I have visited a few times and enjoyed myself.

What worries me most are the US citizens that feel self-righteously correct about everything and who feel it is their god-given role in life to convert everyone else.

Those people also exist in every other country. But in the USA they can afford weapons - on the small personal scale and on the large military scale.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up