Go Down

Topic: will you take the red pill ? (Read 3027 times) previous topic - next topic

Qdeathstar

good for you , i like croissants .
isn't that basically bread?

I am an Athiest, but it is stupid to ignore the benefits of religion. Men will fight over anything, religion is just something to fight over, it's not the cause of the fight.
A creaking creeping shadow
stiff against the freezing fog
glares at a tickless watch.

Time has failed him -- all things shall pass.

Robin2

religion is just something to fight over, it's not the cause of the fight.
That may be true.

But religious people specifically set themselves up to tell the rest of us how to behave and I expect anyone who does that to have to account for himself or herself to a much higher standard than an ordinary sinner.

For example one of the christian commandments is "thou shalt not kill" - but the bishops have no problem blessing the army and navy. Talk about hypochrisy.

Nobody would not condone a qualified doctor if he decided to spread infections.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

dally

I am not exactly sure what the definition of happiness is.

happy
happiness

TomGeorge

Isn't Bhutan supposed to be the happiest country in the world?

Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Boardburner2

We have GDP they actually have GNH , Gross national happiness.

dally

the happiest country in the world?
japan: barracuda, sushi && pokemon-girls

ChrisTenone

I'm not disparaging the differently abled. I'm stating the fact that thirty years of junior college has made me mentally retarded.

dally

Boardburner2

ChrisTenone

I'm not disparaging the differently abled. I'm stating the fact that thirty years of junior college has made me mentally retarded.

dally

oh, the man in green among the pretty Japanese student-girls is Boyakki, the mad scientist of the Drombo band, while the girl in fishnet stockings and dark corset is ... Miss Dronio (sexy, ain't it?), the fantasy-naif scene is captured from Yattaman, directed by Takashi Miike, Tatsunoko production,  Tonzula, the stronger man of the band, is not pictured but he's in the movie, a movie which reloads us back to our childhood, where were children and Yattaman was our best cartoon.

amine2

oh, the man in green among the pretty Japanese student-girls is Boyakki, the mad scientist of the Drombo band, while the girl in fishnet stockings and dark corset is ... Miss Dronio (sexy, ain't it?), the fantasy-naif scene is captured from Yattaman, directed by Takashi Miike, Tatsunoko production,  Tonzula, the stronger man of the band, is not pictured but he's in the movie, a movie which reloads us back to our childhood, where were children and Yattaman was our best cartoon.

it seems you are not as shallow as i thought you were .
it's all about the melons .

dally

it seems you are not as shallow as i thought you were .
dude, frankly, who cares? I don't want your sympathy
you still have to understand what *Bar Sport* means …
therefore, I still consider you as the most boring person

Robin2

Someone must have had more than one of those pills :)

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up