Schematic review before sending PCB to be made

Good evening! A few weeks ago I asked for some help reviewing a schematic that I put together and I am hoping that I could get a quick review of some changes that I made. Basically I just need someone to take a look at the voltage regulator and LiPo charger circuits on the right hand side of the schematic and tell me if anything looks off about it. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

GPS_LOGGER by jg1996business, on Flickr

Did you confirm this setup works on a breadboard?

I can't really breadboard it because the parts are tiny little SON-10 packages for the 3.3V regulator and SOT-23 package for the charger circuit. I have designed the PCB to look as close as possible to the sample layouts in the data sheet.

Basically I just need someone to take a look at the voltage regulator and LiPo charger circuits on the right hand side of the schematic and tell me if anything looks off about it. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

I reviewed this part, compared it to data sheets and it looks OK.
Do you want to put optional pads for 2 resistors on FB & Vout (63001)

LarryD:

Basically I just need someone to take a look at the voltage regulator and LiPo charger circuits on the right hand side of the schematic and tell me if anything looks off about it. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

I reviewed this part, compared it to data sheets and it looks OK.

Thanks Larry for providing a second set of eyes for me!

For this application I am just using a fixed voltage of 3.3V, however I was going to make a few extra standalone voltage regulators using the TPS63000 which is the adjustable voltage version.