Arduino Processing library, more than 6 analog inputs

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to read all 8 analog ports from my Arduino FIO in processing, using the Arduino Processing library ( Arduino Playground - HomePage). Its no problem to read the first six. However, the last two are not getting through (I suppose because the library was written with the regular Arduino Uno in mind).

There is also a library for the Mega available, but this one is older and not compiling anymore. Does somebody has experience with this particular issue? Is there an easy hack to work around this limitation?
Thanks!

As you say it dosn't work on the extra two. I imagin it is an easy hack but you will have to do it. Generally that libary is frowned upon here, you are better off not throwing away the intelligence in the arduino.

Thanks for the reply. Could you point me towards a library that can help me in setting up this protocol between arduino and processing (in order to not start writing a protocol from scratch).

in order to not start writing a protocol from scratch

Why? You will learn so much more developing and implementing your own protocol.

martijntb:
Could you point me towards a library that can help me in setting up this protocol between arduino and processing

You posted the link to that in your first post:-
http://www.arduino.cc/playground/interfacing/processing