European rules compliance

Hello,

I would like to know if "Arduino Ethernet" complies with european laws, as REACH regulation and ROHS directive? If it is, as I hope, how/where can I get attestations?

Thank you for your reply,

Regards

ROHS is a matter of manufacture. Therefore you need to get the information on a particular board from the maker of that board.

Weedpharma

The official ethernet board was/is made in Italy and last time I looked Italy was still part of Europe. So I assume the boards comply European rules. (but this reasoning is no guarantee :wink:

robtillaart:
The official ethernet board was/is made in Italy and last time I looked Italy was still part of Europe. So I assume the boards comply European rules. (but this reasoning is no guarantee :wink:

Yes yes, I also assume that, but I just need the certificate! Do you know how can I get it? Who do I get in touch?

Thank you Weedpharma & Robtillaart...

Need to contact The Arduino Team for that. Massimo & company.
Try the Contact Us link on the Arduino.cc home page.

nicovar:
Yes yes, I also assume that, but I just need the certificate! Do you know how can I get it? Who do I get in touch?

Thank you Weedpharma & Robtillaart...

Europeen maker is www.arduinosrl.it (fomerly Smart Project).

Under EU law it is the manufacturer who must meet the compliance statements.
It is ex Smart Project which is solely responsible for the veracity of the statement

When the first arduino board manufactured by Adafruit will arrive in Europe it will be to Adafruit to fulfill the declaration.

CrossRoads:
Need to contact The Arduino Team for that. Massimo & company.
Try the Contact Us link on the Arduino.cc home page.

Thank you for your reply, I've just sent an e-mail to the support. Hoping they will transfer to "Massimo&company"!!

68tjs:
Europeen maker is www.arduinosrl.it (fomerly Smart Project).

Under EU law it is the manufacturer who must meet the compliance statements.
It is ex Smart Project which is solely responsible for the veracity of the statement

When the first arduino board manufactured by Adafruit will arrive in Europe it will be to Adafruit to fulfill the declaration.

Thank you for the information, but there is neither contact form nor e-mail adress nor phone number nor physical adress on this website... This company lives in secrecy, or doesn't want to see any customer!!! :slight_smile:

Try http://arduino.org