[SOLVED] PLAYGROUND BUG - cant upload file

I cannot upload a file to the playground. It redirects me to a page requiring password, but after the pass is entered, it redirects back.

Same problem for me. (If we are talking about Playground Wiki file attachment.)

Also same problem - use Attach tag in Playground, save, click on the link (with triangle), goes to page for password, does nor accept valid password.

I hope this can be fixed soon.

Solved, at least it seems so. Please confirm. In the meanwhile I mark this as a [Solved] issue.

We just forgot to reactivate it after we upgraded the Playground's access to use the new identity server ... sometimes trying to be safe makes usability a disaster :slight_smile:

/d

I got one step further. After I had chosen a file, and tried to click 'Upload' I was redirected to the 'Password required' page.

Not solved. Same symptoms as in Reply #2.
See attached screenshot. I get there and it won't accept my password.

PlaygroundBug.jpg

Hej you are right about it ... sorry, I made some tests in my local copy of Arduino, uploaded them, tried it there and it worked ... but I was obviously not looking at the right browser window. The issue is a little bigger than I thought in the first place. Both Cristian and I are looking into it.

/d

not now it is fixed, Cristian made a rewrite of the class that commands the login and edit/upload rights for users in the playground. Even brought in the feature of including the editor's name to the page being written.

This bug is officially closed now.

/d

not it is fixed

Should read "now it is fixed". And I agree. :slight_smile:
It no longer goes to the log-on screen and just uploads the file.
Thanks David & Cristian.

comment fixed :smiley: