Need An Equivalent Pnp To 2sd882

I am searching for a PNP transistor which will be having almost same like the 2SD880 or 2SD882 NPN transistor...

I need to switch a 0.8 amp load with a PNP transistor.. and the transistor should not get hot without a heat sink..

I have used the 2SD882 without any heatsink and have seen that it does not get hot even with a 1amp load...

so now I need a PNP transistor which will be able to take that much of load and should not get hot...

How about this:-

If not search here:-

ZTX789A: 3A rating, -0.25V Vsat at 1A, min hFE of 250 at 1A...

Joy:
I am searching for a PNP transistor which will be having almost same like the 2SD880 or 2SD882 NPN transistor...

I need to switch a 0.8 amp load with a PNP transistor.. and the transistor should not get hot without a heat sink..

I have used the 2SD882 without any heatsink and have seen that it does not get hot even with a 1amp load...

so now I need a PNP transistor which will be able to take that much of load and should not get hot...

What about a Pchannel MOSFET? MOSFET's are the ideal switches and dissipate far less heat than a biploar......

You can use small PNP transistor with your NPN transistors as Darlington pair and it will work as PNP.You can use 2N2907A with your NPN

You can use small PNP transistor with your NPN transistors as Darlington pair and it will work as PNP

No you can't!

you can

Here is how to connect ,This is very old use when was no easy to find PNP Silicon high power transistor

PNP equiv..pdf (107 KB)

SEE richardbrice.net