Playground down

I cannot access the playground, all google searches with playground links just time out

seems its bak again (for now :wink:

its been down for me for the last few days.

to be specific, heres the error.

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

grendle:
its been down for me for the last few days.

Playground has been moved some days ago to a new (and actually dedicated) small server, to experiment with new hosting solutions for our growing community.

I've already collected some complain about unability to reach the website, but given that incoming traffic is still high (almost the same as before) I can assume the issue afflict only a part of the users. The problem is understand which part, and why.

If someone has some competence in networking, is experiencing difficulties to access playground.arduino.cc and want to help and act as case study to debug the situation, please get in touch by mail at webmaster@arduino.cc

Playground is back, thankyou.

It was very strange. I could not access it from home, but if I took my laptop and went a couple of kilometers to a friend of mine I had no problems.

Erni:
It was very strange. I could not access it from home, but if I took my laptop and went a couple of kilometers to a friend of mine I had no problems.

Problem should be solved. Just a badly assigned IP not routed by some (but not every) ISP.
It may happen again, please notify me (writing to webmaster@arduino.cc , I do not regularly read the forum) in that case.

Thanks grendle to help me collecting important informations usefull to identify and solve the issue.

nope, lots of links arn't working

ie when I try and go to the playground on IE9 it sends me to http://playground.arduino.cc/?token=FGvA5s2yerfk0EWkoiUZ but all I see is an empty white page with this in the source

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>