How can I use a 29DL3230T-80 memory with the Arduino?

Hello! I have a 29DL3230T-80 flash memory and I want to know if I can use it with my Arduino UNO board.
I have looked for the memory datasheet but I`m not sure is the correct one. I hope tha anyone can help me. Thanks.

You were able to find a datasheet on that? I am not having any luck with it.

Not really, y found a datasheet for MBM29DL323BD but I think it is not the one that I need. The diagrams dont match with my chip..

Any other markings on it? Like a manufacturer?

The pins dont match because the round mark in the chip isnt in the same place. I cant figure up what kind of package have my chip.
(Sorry if my english is not perfect, im argentinian)

I think it is a 48-pin plastic TSOP, do you know it?

That many pins will require several external chips to drive the address bus and the data bus.
It will be impossible without a datasheet on the memory chip. We won't even know where to connect power & ground, or if it needs 3.3V power vs 5V power.

Yes, without the datasheet will be imposible. Do you say that we cuold need external devices because the Atmega dosnt have enough pins to work with that big memory?

Yes.
48 pins,
say 4 are power & ground.
4 are control lines (chip select, write enable, output enable, maybe another chip select),
16 datalines,
and 24 address lines (16 megaword part?)

Yes it will be a little hard to work with this chip and the Arduino, even if we had the datasheet.
I didnt undestand "16 megaword part?"..

Say you had a memory part that had 20 address lines and had data 8 bits. That would be a 1 MegaByte part, 1 million address of 1 byte each.
If the same part had 16 data bits, it would be a Word wide, so 1 Megaword.
Now add some more address lines - 24 lines (16 Mega-address locations), and 16 bits, so 16 Megawords.

No datasheet, no progress.

I cant find the datasheet yet so I think we will have to wait for a some help. Im a little disapointed because the memory was really cheap and I wanted to take advantage of it and also use my Arduino.