1-Wire Slave

just for discussion,

I would like to try something similar,
I want to integrate dht22 temperature and humidity sensor to 1-wire network. Usually humidity devices for 1-wire based on some other sensors, like Honeywell HIH-3605, cause they provide data using analog pin, and it can be connected to ds2438, but having program slave based on attiny85 looks more interesting for me:)
I experimenting with usb9097 bus master, bought on ebay from China, and Arduino Due for, and code in this thread doesn't seem to work out of box, in OneWireViewer slave device appear for a second and then disappear, and it harms other 1-wire devices connected to net: ds18b20 doesn't report temperature until arduino is disconnected. I believe, there's some issue with timings.
I have idea to rewrite lib to make it fully interrupt-based, cause as for me, delayMicroseconds() in several places look ugly. Also, I have idea to refactor it to split to different classes bus-access code and device logic implementation, since I would like to be able to register two virtual 1-wire devices using 1 chip (as long as my dht22 reports both temperature and humidity, why don't simulate 2 simple devices?). The issue is only that I'm just learning microcontrollers development, I have big experience of desktop "corporate" development on different technologies, but during research of this code I learned there are so many caveats...