Industruino - DIN-rail Leonardo compatible

@Manfred9427:

1. The Mega version has been put on the back burner for a bit at the moment to focus on the IND.I/O and our new 128k Topboard. Mega version will eventually come but will be for later in the year.

2. The IND.I/O also has the 14Pin expansion connector and its switching voltage regulator actually supports a larger Vin range (6.5-32V vs. 8-28V).

3. When you buy any of the kits you don't need to solder anything, just screw assembly

4. Currently there's no RTC built in, on the PROTO kit you can easily add it to the internal prototyping area. On the IND.I/O you can connect one to the 14p IDC connector, this connector has i2c and SPI so

5. The Ethernet module is based on the Wiznet W5500 ethernet chip and uses a library which is almost identical to the standard Arduino library (just some different setup routines), therefore programming over TFTP should be achievable with some work on the code. It is something that would benefit a lot of people so I will investigate in maybe contracting it out to get the code ported.

@f8vpe:

1. we made a new comparison page on the website for that, please have a look here
  2. Covering the connectors with an optional break-out cover is a good idea, we need to see how we can move the connectors back a bit inside the case to allow for this.

Cheers,
Loic