LOL - Exploded cap.

Yeah but it is Hell on the screwdriver ... Gotta re-file the end to make it work right again. BTW I DO know what it is to be tazed, I've done it once or twice...
Back when TV's had tubes if the service tech couldn't fix it by replacing tubes, power supply diodes, circuit breaker and or cleaning the tuner (Big rotary switch), Drum type that actually switched RF, OSC and Mixer coils for each channel... Really Terrible with the Smog present at that time. The Chassis had to go to the shop and in the shop was connected to a test jig that was a CRT, deflection yoke and convergence yoke to replace the one in the house... If one forgot to connect the CRT ground lead you could pull a 1 inch spark to the unlucky fingertip(s)... and If one had the misfortune to have to work on an "OLD" Color set (The really early Color sets had a metal bell that was 3/4 of the CRT and it was connected to the HV supply (25 to 35 KV or more if the regulator failed) one had a "Snappy" experience. I oncxe left a picture tube on the floor in a house where I was in the process of replacing the tube and the customers dog sniffed at the 2nd anode button... Poor dog Never would come near me again. One only did that once... Perhaps twice if you were in a hurry or a slow learner. It IS dangerous to discharge a Really Large capacitor with a screwdriver. I had a "Spark" land on my head once, really burned and it was years before I realized that it might have been my eye except for luck and glasses. I shed the glasses when I got cataracts so I don't play any more.

Bob