Go Down

Topic: Windows 10 Update 1709, Arduino Don't Work. (Read 226 times) previous topic - next topic

jcruizv

Windows 10 Update  1709, Arduino Don't Work, please help!!!!

jcruizv

Arduino:1.8.1 (Windows 10), Tarjeta:"Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"

readlink C:\Users\jcrui\OneDrive\Arduino - DOC\Arduino\hardware: El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.

Error compilación en tarjeta Arduino Nano.

Este reporte podría tener más información con
"Mostrar salida detallada durante la compilación"
opción habilitada en Archivo -> Preferencias.

ballscrewbob

The IDE can be a little fussy when it comes to using network locations for sketches and libraries.

The ONEDRIVE is probably not your best option and you may want to locate your sketches on the computer itself.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

jcruizv

In one Drive, run perfect to Friday, las Windows update... :(...  I Install las version to Arduino in local C:, if not work. same error.

ballscrewbob

When you installed to the local drive C: did you uninstall the previous version fully ?
If not then it may still point to an invalid location.

Adding a little help guide to removal and installation under windows.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

danghoanganh

I had the same problem with onedrive after the fall creator update. Just un-check "Files On-Demand", arduino IDE can normally read and compile sketch.  In my case, it works.

Go Up