Go Down

Topic: Arduino Due Windows 7 64bit drivers non working (Read 2307 times) previous topic - next topic

attiliovolpe

Feb 15, 2017, 07:14 pm Last Edit: Feb 15, 2017, 07:40 pm by attiliovolpe
I don't have any USB3.0 port on the PC, the cable is the cable already working with my tablet often connected to the same pc for download/upload of some files.

Right now I tried two other different devices, Mega 2560 and Nano, it are working properly; the problem is coming from the unsigned drivers

attiliovolpe

"Going to refer you back to my FIRST POST.

And HERE and HERE and HERE."

Also following the proposed solutions in the links nothing to do, I tried all!

Only one is good, press F8 during the windows booting and then disable the signature checjing for the drivers, but this one is temporary, have to be done time by time.

We will see in the future!

ballscrewbob

Feb 15, 2017, 09:42 pm Last Edit: Feb 16, 2017, 02:55 am by Ballscrewbob
The Temporary one as so so call it does NOT have to be run every time.
It is a one off to get the driver in after which I have NEVER seen it need doing again for that particular piece of hardware or software..

I am starting to think its a waste of my time on this and that any real effort is being wasted I am sorry to say.

However you are now in the correct section of the forum so read away to your hearts content.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

ballscrewbob

I have just read the whole thread again and it is like there is something missing that we have not been told to be able to make a proper diagnosis.

What does "I've another issue but we'll see later" mean ? what issue ?

I am going to refer you to this post and I would like you to take in as much as you can so that you can understand how hard it is to deal with things when you don't have ALL the information.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

attiliovolpe

What does "I've another issue but we'll see later" mean ? what issue ?

This one is something else referred to the IDE, but I solved it as you can see on the Italian forum.

"The Temporary one as so so call it does NOT have to be run every time.
It is a one off to get the driver in after which I have NEVER seen it need doing again for that particular piece of hardware or software.."

Disabling the Driver Signature Checking on the boot menĂ¹ pressing F8 doesn't take any permanent effect and you can try it; this one is permitted in order to allo the developers to test the drivers before having the Microsoft certification.

So the purposes of this thread are:

1- inform the Arduino's team about the uncertificated driver;

2- inform everybody about the trouble hoping who somebody else have already found the same proble and can give some helping;

3- looking for some solution in order to have the best way to work with Arduino and the IDE.

"I am starting to think its a waste of my time on this and that any real effort is being wasted I am sorry to say."

I don't write here on the forum looking for ready made solution doing nothing by myself, before coming here on the forum I spent  long time looking for a solution on the web, so if you think are loosing your time, I'm sorry for that and I really thanks  you, but you are free to don't replay.

Go Up