TLG10UA03 frozen after changing access point through webconfig

Hi Frederic
Brilliant, when you get the due it is a new experience, it is so fast and adaptable although so far I have spent most of my time telling the manufactures how to get their shield and lcd working, this is one of the Dues that I have got so far:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301136528990&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123
I am working on a very specific project with lightwaverf home automation due to the low cost of parts to integrate with their system and the ability to add all sorts of sensors and outputs with the arduino and control it all through the lightwaverf web / android / iphone app. I am using the Arduino to create an integrated alarm and control system and thought that the speed and features of the due would make the project work far better. But the libraries are from a community source and are not compatible with the due and I have no idea how to port them so I am a bit stumped at the moment. Fortunately I have a working setup using two AVR's, one as receiver and one as transmitter. I am intending to use the TLG10UA03 for the alarm functionality of the system ie to send emails and to be able to remotely monitor system status from a hidden and battery powered unit (router is hidden, security enclosed and supplied with ups, 3g alternative is too expensive).
I have got so far with this that I am prepared to find a resolution to this particular issue and then continue, after all it is months of work already!
After all this grief I could not resist pre-ordering a pair of these Spark Core units on the basis that they could be operated with UDP commands therefore eliminating the lightwaverf radio frequency protocol:

Better tech specs here:
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/Spark-Core-p-1495.html
they cost $40 and have the SAM3, 2M flash and release of latest version is imminent. What do you reckon to that? It seems a good buy and a good community support area and tiny.
Best regards