Arduino shield storage

In terms of projects, I tend to flit back and forth between projects (ohhh, shiny...). As I come up to speed, I've bought a few different shields, some for specific projects, some more generic. Some of the shields I have been happy with after getting them, others I'm not so happy with, but I haven't gotten around to re-selling them. So, I now have a few shields lying around. At the moment, I am storing them on top of some thick foam with slits cut for the pins. I was wondering if there are any cheap holders to mount shields on when I'm not using them in the Arduino. Ideally it would either riser that sits in the middle and is tall enough for the pins to drap down on either side or possibly boards with 8 and 10 pin headers in the right location.

I hope that's antistatic foam?
I have parts all over wrapped up in pink antistatic bubble wrap. Bought a roll at Staples or OfficeaMax. Cut a chunk off, wrap a couple layers around a board, rubber band to hold it together.

CrossRoads:
I hope that's antistatic foam?
I have parts all over wrapped up in pink antistatic bubble wrap. Bought a roll at Staples or OfficeaMax. Cut a chunk off, wrap a couple layers around a board, rubber band to hold it together.

No it isn't anti-static foam, and with winter coming in Massachusetts, I should think about it. I was more worried about bending pins than static, but I should consider it. Thanks.