SOLVED-BIG 7 inch TFT Looks great- 1 issue.

I am not sure of the 32 pin option. Please post your code. Also please ask the manufacturer to send you the PCB diagram to verify the pin connection is the same as the one posted above. Make sure you are initializing on the ssd1963_800.
I have never installed a screen on a duo, I actually never run a screen on anything but a mega. In the event you get this to fire off you will quickly see why. The 7" is a daughnting task for the mega, much less a smaller chip.
If you really want to get into TFTs you might want to start smaller. Understanding how things work is vital and it is much easier to do once you have used one of the popular screens, ie the sainsmart 3.2.

Lastly, the changes noted above are for an exact configuration, leaning outside of this you will be on your own. Modifications to the .h and .cqq file are nessecary.
I apologize I can't be more help but you see above when I had my issues is was a matter of hours of trial and error and reading multiple forum postings trying to get to the heart of the issue. In less you are running a screen many people have used your troubles will be isolated to your experience.
Post the code, request the docs and post, post the link to the product, and I will make an effort to assist you.