Robot AAR-04 + kit bluetooth ARX-BT3

Bonjour tout le monde,

Nous sommes un groupe d'étudiants et nous travaillons pour un projet sur un robot arduino AAR-04.
Nous arrivons à le programmer correctement pour un suivi de lignes.

Maintenant nous avons pour projet de travailler sur un kit bluetooth (ARX-BT3) sur ce robot pour pouvoir le commander à distance avec un téléphone android.
Pour cela nous utilisons une application qui est: Aress Arduino Robot, donné avec le kit bluetooth (sur un cd).
Nous arrivons à faire la connection entre le téléphone et le robot mais nous arrivons à le commander pour le faire avancer.
Savez-vous s'il y a besoin d'un programme spécifique?

Nous installons le kit de la manière suivante:
https://plus.google.com/photos/100614490999857774768/albums/5764397279672290337
Est-ce la bonne manière de le mettre?

Merci d'avance

Strangely I was able to read and understand that, and I dont speak french. (even before I translated it. O_o)

ADK Bluetoothchat to get started.
Que voulez-vous dire par un besoin spécifique?

For those who want to follow along.

Hello everyone,

We are a group of students and we are working on a project for a arduino robot AAR-04.
We come to the right schedule for monitoring lines.

Now we wish to work on a bluetooth kit (ARX-BT3) on the robot to be able to remotely control a android phone.
For this we use an application that is: Arduino Robot Aress given with the kit bluetooth (on a CD).
We can make the connection between the phone and the robot, but we can order it to move forward.
Do you know if there is a specific need?

We install the kit as follows:
https://plus.google.com/photos/100614490999857774768/albums/5764397279672290337
Is this the right way to put it?

Thank you in advance

Quand je parle d'un besoin spécifique, je veux savoir si il existe des programmes pour ce type de carte deja créé.

Translation: When I speak of a specific need, I want to know if there are programs for this type of card already created.

It looks like a regular bluetooth module. So you will need to see how the robot itself, responds to the module. I do not know of any codes off hand.

Il ressemble à un module bluetooth régulière. Vous aurez donc besoin de voir comment le robot lui-même, répond au module. Je ne sais pas de tous les codes de la main.

for example with the serial?

Post any code you have so far.

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
// read the analog input into a variable:
int analogValue = analogRead(0);
// print the result:
Serial.println(analogValue);
// wait 10 milliseconds for the analog-to-digital converter
// to settle after the last reading:
delay(10);
}

the problem is that I do not know what test pin. LED lights but I can not find a leaflet in which pin it is connected with the LED

Here are the instructions:
http://www.produktinfo.conrad.com/datenblaetter/175000-199999/191694-an-01-en-ARDUINO_ROBOTER_AAR_04.pdf

The LED works right, you tried the LED blink example? The robot is like a arduino UNO on wheels, so the built-in LED is on pin 13. You have to refer to the diagrams that came with the robot.

J'arrive a me connecter avec mon téléphone android au kit bluetooth mais je ne n'arrive pas à trouver sur le plan de la carte arduino quel broche me donne une information. j'ai bien la led 13 qui s'allume quand j'appuis sur une touche de mon téléphone, elle est relié a RX mais après je sais pas.

merci de ton aide

I manage to connect me with my android phone to bluetooth kit but I can not find on the card arduino pin which gives me information. I have 13 LED that lights up when I press a button on my phone, it is connected to RX but then I do not know.

thank you for your help

ok, donc tu as le téléphone pour commander la LED, Bon. Permettez-moi de regarder dans le robot en utilisant votre, et vous devriez trouver quelques exemples en ligne.

ok, so you got the phone to control the LED, Good. Let me look into the robot your using, and you should find some examples online.

I found this website. http://www.dmemos.de/plotrobots/blog/?cat=7

You got it to move forward with the android, are you looking have full control of it? Left, right, forward and backwards?

Vous ai eu à aller de l'avant avec l'androïde, cherchez-vous avez le plein contrôle de celui-ci? Gauche, droite, en avant et en arrière?

Avez-vous fait des progrès?

on arrive a faire suivre une ligne noir a notre robot mais pour le kit bluetooth, on est toujours au meme point. La led 13 de notre robot s'allume mais je ne trouve pas sur quelle broche de la carte arduino elle est reliées. J'ai utilisé la notice de la carte arduino mais j'ai rien trouvé.

we get to do follow a black line to our robot but the bluetooth kit, we are always at the same point. 13 LED lights for our robot but I can not find any pin on the Arduino board is connected. I use the manual for the card arduino but I found nothing.