2 servos (or any functions) operating simultaneously?

AWOL:
If I knew, I could tell you.
At some point I had tried some random switching of terms, that's probably what that is a result of.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Your comment would imply that you can easily see or even know for certain that something is not right with that particular line of code. I'm fairly sure that's not the only error but if you would care to expand on your comment a bit and share some of the wisdom I am not privy to, I would more than appreciate being exposed to what you know about it.

PaulS:
I was thinking the same thing when I saw something similar in another code but figured I would give it a shot anyway.
While we are on the subject of luminescence, would you like to shed some light on why the idea is so dim? Maybe explain the conflict or possible conflicts? Can instance and class written structures be/look exactly the same? Could you suggest how it be done differently? What would you do in such a case? Does this even need to be done at all?

What I do know is that there is only one compiler error in the revision - an enormous improvement from the original in the playground where it is stated (in sum): just copy and paste, no changes necessary. I don't know who's smoking more of what on the playground but as you can see it clearly was not that simple. Unless of course there is some obvious step omitted that every programmer knows to be common knowledge while overlooking the inexperienced newbie who's yet to be a programmer.