help me to find code and design for this project

i need code and material of this project

shram97:

And i am pretty sure if you ask like this - then hundreds will be lining up to help

Craig

There is somewhat of a misunderstanding about what the arduino is all about.
It is not about "FINDING" code, or getting someone else to write it for you.
It is about YOU learning to write the code you want.

What you are asking is like trying to write a story but searching the internet for all your sentences.

now i can't get code i don't know code language anyone help me pleas it is for school project

I imagine if this is a school project that your school expects you to learn how to do it, not to turn in a project written by someone else.

You haven't told us anything about what you know about how to implement the project or how you think you might implement the bits you don't know.

...R

just give that code's this time pleas

If someone gives you the code this time (unlikely) then what about next time ?

Have you tried any of the examples provided with the Arduino IDE ?

i am from iraq there isn't any one in iraq to do that code and i do lots of searches but i didn't find any thing pleas just a simple code or anything about it

You say that this is a school project.
Is the aim of the project to test your ability to find code to complete the project or write code to complete the project ?

If you make an effort to write or modify code, no matter how many errors there are in your code or whether it works or not, then you will get plenty of help here, but sending PMs asking for help (as you have to me) is not likely to get you anywhere.

It is quite acceptable and normal to modify code written by others to meet your needs, but you have to put some work in yourself. Where did those screenshots in your original post come from ?

i take them from google that desing is very good

shram97:
i take them from google that desing is very good

What ?

i take photos from google that web design is very good

Again with this? Nobody has the code. Either write it yourself, or get someone to write it for you.

how to get some one to write to me online

shram97:
how to get some one to write to me online

Gigs and Collaboration section, but it might be difficult as you seem to have some issues in communicating, which I'm guessing is because you don't speak English very well.

i can speak english not problime

shram97:
i can speak english not problime

The irony in this statement...

Let's start with some probing questions, assuming this gets move to Gigs and Collaboration:

What is the person you are looking to hire to code exactly? Just the website? Do they need to code the Arduino sketch as well? What hardware are you using?