Need Male Connectors for Adruino

The starter kit comes with some wires with 1-pin connectors and a male pin that works for the projects. They come on the power/ground cables in the starter kit.

Is there any place that I can buy parts like this for my kit? I need just the 1-pin connector, and the pin. I want to be able to crimp more of those pins onto various wires and attach the connectors for projects that I'm making.

I've looked on electronic websites, but I can't find anything like it.

I don't just want more wires, because those won't work for what I need. My setup is going to have one of those connectors and a pin on one side, and the other side is connected to a 9-volt battery plug. So I need just the connector and pin so I can make my own custom setup.

I've found some jumper wires and other various pins for sale on this website, but I can't seem to find exactly what I need.

I've attached a picture of the black connector and pin that I would like to get more of, so you know exactly what part I'm looking for.

pin

housing

or buy preterminated wires, and cut off one end.

Different lengths & packages available.

Thank you for that website. They have a ton of things that I can't find any place else. That's a lot of help. I've never heard of them before.

I've been plugging 'em for 2+ years. But like anything, if you don't know what it's called, it can be tough to find something.
And in the forum, even when you Do know what something is called, it can be hard to find a thread on it.

Yea, I had no idea what those were really called. I've been building custom computers for years, but just got my first Adruino kit last week. I have a lot of things to learn with it.

I have a few books, so I'm hoping that will help me learn what everything does. I've only got the first project done on the Adruino kit so far, but I'm sure once I get through that book, I'll have a lot more knowledge.

It's nice to know about that website because it looks like they'll have a lot of the things I need. I've been using Amazon and FrozenCPU to get all of my pins/connectors, but Amazon isn't specialized enough, and FrozenCPU is more for computers and ATX/molex connectors and pins.

I'm glad I have a new resource to buy from.