Arduino library for WTV020-SD-16P audio module

Waytronic-Jasmine(Li):

djole_ru:
Hello!
I have a question!
How to manually change modes on vtv020-sd-16p,all ekys are on/off(loop),key 5 group of voice...
Thanks!!!

I want to ask which control mode module do you use?for example ,If you buy 2-wire series mode can not us key 5 group of voice,control mode is fixed when we program main chip,and you need tell supplier what you want,i think they will give you correct control mode module.

Please. On eBay the supplier tells little. This is typical and notice it says "MP3":

Nothing about mode. This one also uses mini-SD I don't find easily, nor adapter mini to micro-SD so this module says 'problems' to me.

I am having problems enough with the VS1003 modules I got. Yes there is software for other modules with the same chip that do almost what I want. In the meantime I have someone who wants dozens of Arduino-controlled sound players.

What I find that "works out of the box" is expensive and the rest are take your chances when buying and see how many hours before you get it to work if ever. Does that sound like any way to sell a lot of anything here?