Go Down

Topic: A suggestion (Read 372 times) previous topic - next topic

ThreeDogs

Hello,

I would linke to suggest having automatic updates on the Arduino IDE SW.

3D

manor_royal

Go ahead: here's a place to do that.
If this was a Civil Engineering forum would there be posts like "I need to build a bridge. Someone send me drawings."

ThreeDogs

Not a useful or helpful reply.

A lot of IDE have auto-updates and I think this could be do in Arduino IDE....just what is your problem there?

Delta_G

We aren't the people who write the IDE and we can't change it.  He showed you a place where your suggestion might actually be heard by someone who can do something about it.  How is that less than helpful? 

Just what is your problem with posting your suggestion in the part of the forum for suggestions instead of the part for having trouble with installation?
If at first you don't succeed, up - home - sudo - enter.

manor_royal

Not a useful or helpful reply.
I'm not disputing that you have a good suggestion: but you're in the wrong part of the forum, and the link I gave is to the right part of the forum.

If this was a Civil Engineering forum would there be posts like "I need to build a bridge. Someone send me drawings."

ThreeDogs

Humble apologies! I had thought I was being fobbed off.

manor_royal

I had thought I was being fobbed off.
Pleeeeeeenty of time for that ;)

ThreeDogs

Pleeeeeeenty of time for that ;)

I sincerely hope not...

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy