Piezo inputs with Max MSP match and Arduino

Hello,
I am massively novice at this - I have been overly ambitious - idiotically so - so please bear with me.

I have build a sample player in max MSP which I would like to be activated by piezo sensors. I can't post the patch because the message is too long.
I have downloaded maxuino, and I think i've figured out the electronics but I am really stuck on getting the piezos to interface with my patch through maxuino. The buttons at the top which are currently assigned to numbers 1-7 on the right and a-g on the left (on the keyboard) are the buttons which I want to correspond to piezo inputs but i can't figure out how to do this. Massive apoligies for being enormously ignorant. If someone could help me out I would be massively appreciative.

Thanks so much.

hi.i had made some interfaces with maxuino,i am not expirienced but i cannt understand your problem.do you select port?enable analog inputs?
here how to connect piezo
http://webzone.k3.mah.se/projects/arduino-workshop/projects/arduino_meets_processing/instructions/piezo.html

Hello, thanks for your reply. I wanted to build something that played various samples I made, triggered by piezo pads that dancers could activate through pressure. I have used arduino2max and used the objects from arduino to read analogue ports. I also used the object which tells max to read data from the serial port. The patch is attached.

My problem is now that I cannot get the piezos to trigger the samples. I have uploaded the arduino2max code onto my board but it doesn't seem to want to work. The change objects that ensure the samples cannot be interrupted don't seem to work properly either. I am really new at this so please tell me if the message isn't specific enough.

Thanks, Aimee.

sample.txt (23.4 KB)