i need help....final year project

you are right sir...but if you were in my show you will find how pur collage is just a name and nothing else...

I just did some googling on "pur college", and if the 4-5 pictures of "campuses" I saw were any indication of where you were going, I am really surprised you didn't turn tail to your nearest library - though I shudder to think what that looks like, too.

Can someone show me a "pur college" that doesn't look worse than a South Phoenix ghetto school...?

i am trying to do this and believe me i know it is easy in other parts of the world, but im willing to learn it to despite the lecturers here...you dont know how losers they r

Hmm - seems like it may be a "blind leading the blind" situation you have there; are the schools there mainly for getting a piece of paper so you can "graduate" to a corporate job where they train you and bring you up to a real level of understanding (at least within the product line of the company)?

I don't have any doubt that someone could learn in these conditions; perhaps without knowing anything else, it suffices as a fine learning environment? Maybe the inside looks better than the outside? I am trying to understand how one can get to your level, yet still have such basic questions - if the instructors are like the school/campus, I am not too surprised. I guess I am hoping that what I have seen is but a narrow lens and that somewhere in your country is a much better situation for learning...?

k
i drew i sketch for what i want to do but i couldnt manage to post it here
it is in this link
Forums / Project Help / I need help in my remotely controlled robot/car - Rickey's World of Microcontrollers & Microprocessors

You seem to have some form of internet access; use it for all its worth - what you want to do is more than feasible, if you have the budget. There are plenty of examples on the internet, of both complete systems as well as the subsystems. Start small, work on each sub-system, debug those, then work to combine them into a whole.

Note that you won't be able to do video streaming thru most "microcontrollers"; you will need to keep that separate from the microcontroller piece - an option would be to get an WRTG54-based wireless router, drop a custom linux disto on it, and use that to control/interface with the microcontroller to control the wheels, etc - while the router is also used with a cheap IP camera to stream the video back over 802.11; or find a low-cost PC motherboard (old laptop, maybe), with USB, and use a USB camera, and another USB or serial port to control the microcontroller, and a wifi card or bluetooth for remote interfacing.

thank you for your understanding

I think I understand that you might have gotten "ripped off" in your education - I hope you didn't pay much or anything; just remember that ultimately your education is your own, regardless of whether you have a piece of paper from -any- school. That, and it doesn't stop once you leave the campus. Indeed, the point of any educational system should be (but rarely is, unfortunately) educating the student on how to educate themselves. University should be seen as a method of teaching you how to bootstrap yourself throughout the rest of your life. It isn't the only method, though...

Good luck.

:slight_smile: