Due shield template available?

Is there a template for any CAD software for a Due shield that includes the additional length and an SPI connector on the underside to connect with the SPI header when placed?

There is an EagleCAD file for the Due itself. If you take this file and delete the Due electronic guts you'll be left with a proper outline. As a bonus, all of the pins will also be properly named. Just leave the connectors where they were and you'll be good.

I have one I can send you. I've made one PCB from it so I know it's basically OK, although I only recently added the SPI pins, so they're not proven.

I have one I can send you. I've made one PCB from it so I know it's basically OK, although I only recently added the SPI pins, so they're not proven.

That would be great! How would you like to get it to me? PM or email attachment or post to this forum? Posting to this forum might be nice for others.

I've posted one on here about 2 weeks ago for Eagle....

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=153875.msg1153909#msg1153909

PM sent, but Cowasaki's looks better than mine (long pads, pin names), so I would use that.

My library has two versions. "Normal" is a shield template where you can connect top or bottom so fine if you are having a board made but I have also included a second version called "Bottom only" which blocks top connections so you can actually build it using home setups.