Hidden camera arduino?

For this project I should use:
1 Arduino nano and 1 anytype of arduino

Two power supplies

Two Bluetooth or other kinds of modules to communicate between arduino with gprs and another arduino(nano) with camera attached to this second one

(I just added this part so it might give other people an idea for their projects but I just need help for the camera part.)

Hi all,I don't know about this at all I Googled it,and got nothing like what I wanted or even practical.My idea is finding a camera module,just for taking pictures of a4 papers so it is black and white images so the process on an arduino would be possible?
The camera should be small so we can take the pictures.so nobody notices when we're doing that.

My idea is finding a camera module,just for taking pictures of a4 papers so it is black and white images so the process on an arduino would be possible?

The Arduino will be able to tell the camera to take a picture. After that, it is entirely up to the camera to take, AND store, the picture.

The camera should be small so we can take the pictures.so nobody notices when we're doing that.

Why would you want to do that? Hardly sounds ethical. Or even legal.

Tnx for the reply.So generally the cameras store it in a SD card I reckon?Then can I use a SD card that both arduino and camera have access to?That way I'll be able to process it with arduino and send it like raw data to the internet.Could you please give me more help I'm not into the hardware a lot.Thank you so much!

No this is a project I've given from college.Its not supposed to be anything related to spying or illegal things.It's just a Programing project and exercise.and they have told me it should be like this otherwise it won't be accepted.

No this is a project I've given from college.

I can't believe that there is a college student anywhere, on any settled planet, that has not heard of google.

PaulS:
I can't believe that there is a college student anywhere, on any settled planet, that has not heard of google.

Sure Google pointed me to this forum.Lol.I just need some help because I'm a beginner in hardware and I couldn't find anything relevant sorry.

"arduino camera" yielded 67 million hits. Hard to believe that none of them proved useful.

I don't know which one is useful for my case dude that's why I'm asking.If it upsets you delete the topic and I won't ask it again sorry.