Graphical LCD (ST7920 Driver) - Wiring Help Needed

This looks like an interesting display but you need better documentation.

The LCD12864 library documentation says:

You also need to connect a POT with 5V on one side, ground on the other, and 5V (perhaps with 150 Ohm resistance) + LCD Pin 19 to the wiper (middle one usually). Otherwise you won't see much.

This is total gibberish. Typically the VOUT pin (almost always pin 18) goes to one end of the pot, VSS (pin 1) goes to the other end, and VO (pin 3) goes to the wiper.

The LCD12864 library documentation says:

If you need to change these values, you can find them in the LCD12864.h file. I tend to put CSEL in pin 12 in order to get the extra analog pin for joystick connections, etc...

When you look at the .h file there is no reference to the CSEL pin. When you look at the .cpp file you will see that the constructor only has 11 values in it's argument and CSEL is the missing one.

I think mindkits should supply you with some better documentation. Specifically, you need documentation for the QC12864B board rather than for the ST7920 controller chip which is allegedly under one of the epoxy blobs on that board. Perhaps someone who reads some of the Asian languages can help you with this part since a Google search for 'QC12864B' does not turn up any English language results.

I'm taking a guess that E from the LCD12864 Library documentation corresponds to EN and R/W corresponds to RW ...

Correct.

but I don't know which pin corresponds to CSEL1.

This may be left over from some other GLCD program. Many of the GLCD devices use two chip select lines.

Don