Library for LK404-25

Hi,

I have an arduino uno/mega2560 connected to a parallel 40x4 LCD. So far so good.
But I want now to do it with a serial or I2C LCD, so I bought an Matrix Orbital LK404-25 40x4 Serial/I2C LCD.

Is there any library for this screen?

I don't know the answer to your question but a good place to start would be with the search box in the upper right corner of this page.

Perhaps a better way would be using Google with the search restricted to the Arduino website. You do this by following your search term(s) with a space, then site:arduino.cc .

Don

Take out the datasheet and code to it.

Take out the datasheet and code to it.

That would be an appropriate answer for other sites such as avrfreaks. A large part of the intended audience for the Arduino consists of non technical types who depend upon folks like you and me to create the libraries that they use.

Don

[Edit]: Speaking of avrfreaks (http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index), a lot has changed there over the past few months. They have become more aware of the Arduino and especially of it's non-technical user base. They seem to be a lot more receptive to questions asked by the Arduino community than they were just a short while back.