ATtint24 Core Library for Arduino

Hello , I am new in Arduino , so one month ago I've bought Arduino Uno and 2 ATtiny24 chips . Now I want to program these chips via arduino as ISP programmer , but I can't find any Core Libraries . Can you help me , what should I do ?

Did you try searching for ATtiny 24 Arduino?

http://code.google.com/p/arduino-tiny/

Of course YES . I've checked whole sites , but when I download library and add this to hardware folder and running Arduino IDE in Tools->boards there isn't any ATtiny24 board library . SO I don't know what to do , if I do something incorrectly please inform me about that.

Will you be running the ATtiny24 processors from the internal oscillator? At 1 MHz or 8 MHz?

Or, will you be running the processors from an external crystal or external resonator?

This seemed to work for me:

1. Download the arduino-tiny-0100-0012.zip file from the page I pointed to.
  2. Shut down the Arduino 1.0 IDE
  3. Un-zip the .zip file.
  4. Copy the "tiny" folder from the expanded zip file to Documents:Arduino:hardware
  5. Re-start the Arduino 1.0 IDE

Under Tools->Board I now have a whole pile of ATtiny choices including 8 MHz and 1 MHz ATtiny25.

I know that you have ATtiny25 but I want ATtiny24 library

giorgi111-111:
I know that you have ATtiny25 but I want ATtiny24 library

ATtiny24 is a variant of the ATtiny84. Look at the differences between ATtiny85 and ATtiny25 and apply those to the ATtiny84 entry of your choice. Maybe something like this:

attiny24at8.name=ATtiny24 @ 8 MHz
attiny24at8.upload.using=arduino:arduinoisp
attiny25at8.upload.maximum_size=2048

Default clock (slowly rising power; long delay to clock; 8 MHz internal)

Int. RC Osc. 8 MHz; Start-up time PWRDWN/RESET: 6 CK/14 CK + 64 ms; [CKSEL=0010 SUT=10]; default value

Brown-out detection disabled; [BODLEVEL=111]

Preserve EEPROM memory through the Chip Erase cycle; [EESAVE=0]

attiny24at8.bootloader.low_fuses=0xE2
attiny24at8.bootloader.high_fuses=0xD7
attiny24at8.bootloader.extended_fuses=0xFF
attiny24at8.bootloader.path=empty
attiny24at8.bootloader.file=empty24at8.hex

attiny24at8.build.mcu=attiny24
attiny24at8.build.f_cpu=8000000L
attiny24at8.build.core=tiny

Make a copy of one of the empty bootloader files and re-name it empty24at8.hex

thank you, I am very thankful , everything works great , but there is some error
avrdude: please define PAGEL and BS2 signals in the configuration file for part ATtiny24
it would be great if you tell me how to solve this problem
in addition delay (1000) , takes up to much time to blink LED on ATtiny 24

avrdude: please define PAGEL and BS2 signals in the configuration file for part ATtiny24

This is just a side effect of many of the ATtiny cores. Just ignore it.

in addition delay (1000) , takes up to much time to blink LED on ATtiny 24

How much time does it take?!? Saying "too much time" doesn't help determine the problem.

For example , if I write delay(100) , it has exactly same effect as delay (1000) on arduino and delay (1000) I think I would be delay (10000) as in arduino .
also I am interested in how define pins such as A0 , or 1 , and how to guess which pin is PB1 or PA1 / PA0 .

Are you sure its running at 0.8 MHz and not 1 MHz? Sounds like you forgot to "Burn Bootloader" to set the fuses and the factory default 1 MHz fuses are still in effect.

No , I use Arduino as ISP programmer , so I write code throw it , I load in Arduino Chip ISP programmer code , which is in Examples . But Now when I Burn Bootloader it works fine .
please tell me how to guess pins and it's names to define like A0 , or int input = 13 ?

Please Inform me about ATtiny pins , how to declare them in software . for example it has PA0 - PA7 and PB0 - PB3 ; How can I define them in program ?
in addition pin number 4 ( RESET / PB3 ) is RESET and how to use it as default pin . thank you in advance .

http://hlt.media.mit.edu/?p=1695 Check out this page, under the ATTiny84, should cover your pin definitions on the 24 as well.