Post Your Arduino Unboxing Pics / Vids Here

/me might be too late to post it here... But I have post an unboxing graphic article in the Uno Punto Zero.

But hey to spam some more :wink: ! I will just put it here for you guys. Can go to my website for more picture.

SparkFun SUCKS! (Yes, I am now joining the group of you who said it all along...)

I ordered 2 days ago... It is still a "New Order"... Not even packaged or labeled! And I freaking got 2 day shipping... It would [should] have been here today!!!

"weekend" ? Aint no one who delivers on sunday... And while companies that do business friday night intro saturday, I have a certain respect for companies that don't, too...

I ordered Friday at 5P.M. They still never packaged it...

2 more Arduino Duemilanove~~[/url]~~
I will (hopefully) be getting my final 2, bumping me up to a total of 5!

I thought you graduated from high school in 1998, didn't realize that you were born in 1998. Keep up the good work.

Tete! :wink:

Yepp... I'm 12... If that was when I graduated, I would be what, 30?

2 more just shipped.

I ordered Friday at 5P.M. They still never packaged it...

You are aware what a "business day" is, right?

You ordered it at 5pm on a Friday - they were probably all filing out the door at that time; they probably didn't look at the list of orders until the following Monday.

Now - had you ordered @ 5pm on Wednesday, or earlier on Thursday, there's a good chance you would've gotten on Friday, or Saturday at the latest.

I've never had a problem with SparkFun's shipping policies, but then I don't expect them to drop everything to ship me something after they've left work for a deserved weekend break...

:slight_smile:

2 more just shipped.

You should start buying Bare Bones Boards or similar... Cheaper means you can buy more...

Well, they're here! But I'm a little bit confused. :o I swear I ordered Duemilanove's... But I got Uno's. Oh well... I planned on getting some soon anyways. But I still want to get 2 more Duemilanove's.

Unboxing coming soon... I'm home sick from school, and I don't think it would be a good idea to make videos.

Scratch that AGAIN! They want me to return them and I'll get the proper ones. So I guess I will... And I'll ahve the proper unboxing soon.

Whats to you the difference between one duemilanove and one Uno? ::slight_smile:
5xDuemilanove should be aproximatelly 5*20 to 25$ each, thats more than 100$, with that you could buy 10 atmegas328p, crystals, caps, voltage regulators, and some extra hardware..

I want one and not the other... ::slight_smile:

with that you could buy 10 atmegas328p, crystals, caps, voltage regulators, and some extra hardware..

More like 20...

I am slightly bemused by your love of duemilanoves. I have one and that's all I need. The Uno's are basically better but even then I'd only have one. If your going to use an arduino for anything other than temporary prototyping, make your own on stripboard/protoboard or buy an atmega based arduino compatible board that is designed for integration and is probably quite a bit cheaper.

You are supporting arduino development but that does get to a level of stupidity eventually. Maybe you should start an arduino club! You have enough to lend out to a load of people to learn on.

Mowcius

I will use standalones for final projects, but for prototyping, I like boards better. I'll stop (someday!)... ;D I've gone mad! Muwahahaha!

I've gone mad!

Haven't we all...

All to true!

For prototyping, its a lot cheaper to just build the Arduino yourself on a bread board. Not sure I understanding this unboxing thing...

But (personally) the breadboard arduino's are hard to work with... As in I (again, personally) can't just look at a pin and say "yepp, thats pin 11, and it's also a PWM"... It's just not like that for me (yet...). So the arduino boards are easy for prototyping for me. I have no porblem with standlaone's for finals, but for prototyping, the board is better.