Control SQS65 actuator using Arduino

I have the project , In that, I want control actuator. SQS65 actuator needs o-10v voltage to control valve.it controls valve in 10 step. also, it gives 0-10v output to indicate actuator current position.

so I want to control actuator using Arduino. How do I vary 0-10v voltage using Arduino and How to take 0-10v input?

I search on internet I got DC to DC boost convertor but it need to control using potentiometer. please help me the choice proper solution.

Thank you.

How about instead of the DC/DC converter, just use a MOSFET with 10 volts into it, and then control that with pwm from arduino?

I want voltage vary voltage proportional to PWM.

PWM pin Actuator control voltage

o 0V
150 5.8V
255 10V

is possible to using MOSFET.

please tell me details

Here's a youTube vid that shows how to control the MOSFET with pwm. It's just controlling a motro speed, but actuator should work about the same. Additional links there as well. Web search on controlling MOSFET with pwm from arduino should also turn up a lot.

youTube video

I have following pins of actuators:

U = Position indicator(0 to 10V output)
Y = input signal (0-10 v)
G = Ground

I am confuse now. How do I connect mosfet with Y.

AshwiniGunjal:
I have following pins of actuators:

U = Position indicator(0 to 10V output)
Y = input signal (0-10 v)
G = Ground

I am confuse now. How do I connect mosfet with Y.

I'm thinking like in the attached pic, replacing the bulb with your actuator, and using p-channel fet instead of the n-channel like was used in those videos. But someone else may have to jump in and confirm that this is either right or totally wrong approach for your application. :-/

pic1.jpg

so sorry I go through youtube but still confuse

U = Position indicator DC 0...10 V
M = Measuring neutral (= G0)
R = Signal input 0...1000 Ω
Y = Signal input DC 0...10 V (SQS65.2: DC 2...10 V)
G = Operating voltage AC 24 V: system potential SP
G0 = Operating voltage AC 24 V: system potential SN

I need to giv 0-10V to Y pin.
I think this not possible using MOSFET.

I want to convert arduino 0-5V PWM to 0-10V.

Sorry I didn't completely understand. I just had a look at the actuator. You'll need to use a DAC and a 2 channel op-amp to create the voltage to feed into Y. I did something like this before but don't have the circuit handy. If you google "arduino control actuator with dac and op amp" you should be able to find the circuit and specific pieces to make the circuit. I'm now curious too, but haven't the time right now to look more into it except a quick search that turned up this, and a Google search with more.

To that I'll add that you can measure the position from "U" using a simple voltage divider into one of the arduino's analog input pins.

what I do for "Y" output ?
Y pin need voltage between 0-10V

AshwiniGunjal:
what I do for "Y" output ?
Y pin need voltage between 0-10V

This may work without the DAC

The 0-10V output from the op-amp
HERE'S MORE

okk thank I will try it.

This is work for me .Thanks a lot.