Barking dog

Hi
I have a barking dog and am looking at making a device that when she barks it will set off a sprinkler and spray with water. Looking at making it with a sound activated switch, going to a relay which will then energise a water solenoid valve. This is the first time using this site and came recommended. Can anyone help. We have tried other alternatives such as bark collar, vibration and altra sonic.
Thanks

Barry again here is a bit more information that may be helpful for the above posting , once the dog barks i only want the sound switch to activate the solenoid valve 2-3 seconds and then de energise the solenoid valve shutting the water off , also it would be a good thing if we could adjust the sensitivity of the sound switch .
Thanks.

How fool proof should the system be?
I can imagine that when you say "SIT!" in front of the dog you will be wet :wink:

No its only there to stop her from barking . It dose work if I spray her with water but I can't stand there for 7 hours a day until she clicks on that if I bark I'm going to get wet and cold cos it's just starting to come into winter here . There is a unit that can be bought from Italy but it's a bit big and has a water tank and a pump witch I don't think you need . I will just hook it up to a hose around the house . The web site for the unit that is already out there is baustop if that is any help .
Thanks

i think you might get problems with the sound detection barks can very over quite a range, i think you will end up with problems it going of for other noises have to thought about try it remote controlled?