OBD II Bike Connector - Pass via bluetooth

It was a typo indeed, I got it mixed up in my head somehow. I tried all 1A 00-FF requests, and only got negative responses. Only without the additional parameter I can retrieve the ECU ID (21175-0016 in my case). Over here the weather is quite poor, so I did not even had the chance to test if my new rectifier can do it's job properly. Maybe I'll also try to pull some plugs to see if it's possible to trigger DTCs, that would be a nice and easy way to determine how the DTCs are formatted.

I agree with your list, even though I did not test all of them (11, 14, 20, 82). I suppose your bike might have an improved version of OBD with more features. Possibly you can achieve periodic transmission.

Another thing that might give us some more information is the magical 0xBF response I get. I've observed some pressures and voltages since they follow the same values and trend as other voltages in other PIDs. The very first few bytes are always constant at:

HEX: 43 32 33 31 4B 50 45 31
DEC: 67 50 51 49 75 80 69 49
ASCII: C 2 3 1 K P E 1

I've googled quite a bit, but cant relate it to anything. I don't know if the ASCII values are actually meaningful, maybe they ring a bell at you?

Great that you got your bike back, have fun riding!

Trib:
[EDIT]
Oh, boy! I´m through...
Just found a way to get all data from KDS. The most is described in japanese, but google translator is helping my out :smiley:
"Bad" news, I´m going to be on vacation the next days :o

What did you find? :o I can do some more digging if you like to share :slight_smile: Where did you get the KDS software from in the first place? I cannot find it on the internet, you got a good relationship with your Kawasaki dealer? :wink: