ICSP programmer not working

Mellis,

the first command used by arduino 0010 is:
avrdude -avrdude.conf -v -v -v -v -pm8 -cdapa -i800 -e -Ulock:w:0x3F:m -Uhfuse:w:0xca:m -Ulfuse:w:0xdf:m

it doesn't work. I think because it finds the wrong value for device signature of atmega8 (expects 1e9307, but always changing each time you try bootloading - 0x000100, 0x000102,...)

I added -F instruction in this command line and it worked fine.

I saw before in the forum that there is a second command line, like this:
avrdude -avrdude.conf Or the results are the same?-v -v -v -v -pm8 -cdapa -i800 -e -Uflash:w:d:\arduino-0010\hardware\bootloaders\atmega8\ATmegaBOOT.hex:i -Ulock:w:0x3F:m
I couldn't see it on arduino 0010 messages, because the first command line didn't work, so the second command line is not shown.

Like the first, it nedded the -F instruction to works. But it tooks 10 minutes!

I saw something similar here:
http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1192727600
and I think is a better place to post, since it seems to be a software problem.

The time needed to burn bootloader is almost 10 minutes, but with arduino 0007 is almost 30 seconds here.

My first question is: are there some difference between these bootloaders (0010 and 0007) for the use of Arduino Board? Or the results are the same on chip functions and memory space usage?

My second question:
Can this time (10 minutes) be reduced on arduino 0010?

My third question:
Is there some file to change these command lines to add -F instruction and use it under Arduino 0010?

And the Fourth:
the page:

says:

• bootloader.atmega8.unlock_bits (default value: 0xFF) is the value to write to the ATmega8 lock byte to unlock the bootloader section.

but the first command line on arduino 0010 says:

-Ulock:w:0x3F:m

Does this different values for Unlock bits cause some problem? Are they intentional or it is an error?

Sorry if I'm asking too much.