>Working, with library!< Interfacing ADS1213 22-bit ADC

Hey Murdock,

I've also been trying to use the library and the wiring diagram that you provided in the original post. The library I'm using is the one from March 28th, 2012 so I know it's compatible with Arduino 1.0 software. The problem I am having is that the code seems to get stuck on the constructor portion of the code and I've found that it starts to fail at the point when defining the high/low instructions for the data ready portion.

I believe be code is something like while(!(PIND & _BV(_DRDY))); - don't have the code in front of me as I'm typing this so typing from memory. I've measured the voltage coming out of the data ready pin and its low until the serial monitor is brought up and then it jumps up to high which I assume is fine. I'm not sure why the constructor is failing at that particular point and was wondering if maybe it has to do with where the data ready pin is located? I've set the data ready pin to 4 on the arduino so I know that it falls between the constraints you have in the constructor and can't for the life of me figure out why it won't go past this point in the constructor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Some basic information:

• wired it to the same wiring diagram you provided earlier with the crystal in being located on pin 3
  • data ready pin 4
  • IO pin 10
  • Sout pin 12
  • Sclk pin 13
  • CS pin 8
  • Running the standard deviation example you provided running into noninverting channel 1 and grounded the inverting channel 1
  • "Debugged" by using the pin 13 LED to turn on and just went through section by section.
  • haven't gotten to the rest of the code thou because the constructor is failing right now and therefore can't go beyond that point.