Ultrasonic Anemometer

Still working on the software - its based on my fork of BeRTOS GitHub - g8ecj/bertos at g8ecj/all which provides the 1-wire interface and the basic serial comms, timers etc.

I've got the RF transmitter stuff ready to roll but only just started on porting your anemometer code to the new environment. I've posted the bit that is working to give some ideas of how it fits together! To use it with BeRTOS, get that package and use the wizard to create a project with the 1-wire stuff enabled (or use the example 1-wire project) and substitute the WxTX.c file for main.c in the project folder. You'll see what I mean if you start to play with BeRTOS :wink:

I'm also using an Arduino Nana as a plugin CPU engine - makes the PCB a bit simpler but having said that I no longer have access to the PCB lab where I used to make my own boards so I'm trying to simplify it even more to hopefully get a commercial 2 sided board done. That means smd parts to cut the size down since most suppliers charge by board area and the number of vias. Obviously I want to get it right first time so it may be a while :frowning: